More than ever before, successfully addressing current unmet medical needs requires innovation. The medical device expertise available at MPI Research offers pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies leading-edge experience, efficiency, and precision. Many Sponsors rely on these attributes and subsequently form outstanding partnerships with MPI Research. The company’s proven regulatory track record for evaluating the preclinical efficacy and safety of Sponsors’ medical devices, biopharmaceuticals, or combination products provides further assurance that we are the contract research organization of choice for medical device evaluation.
MPI Research provides the most advanced methods for effective evaluation, verification, and validation of medical device design.
- Cardiac and peripheral models
- Orthopaedic models
- Central Nervous System (CNS) and peripheral models
- Dental, gastroenterological, drug delivery, urologic, and wound healing
- Guinea pig sensitization/maximization
- Skin irritation/intracutaneous reactivity
- Acute systemic toxicity
- Biodegradation evaluations
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular implantation
- Subchronic and chronic toxicity
- Developmental and reproductive testing