MPI Research offers unrivaled bioanalytical services, fully integrated with our on-site preclinical research laboratories that expedite results and facilitate collaboration. We have accessible Study Directors and Scientists to allow flexible scheduling and ongoing communication with study centers worldwide.
MPI Research provides a full scope of bioanalytical capabilities in our large, state-of-the-art customized laboratories, using the most advanced instrumentation and technology available. From method development through sample analysis and reporting, we maintain the highest quality standards in a collaborative, responsive, working environment.
- Customized, targeted method development for small molecules, oligonucleotides, peptides, and protein therapeutics by experienced senior scientists
- Systematic approach that incorporates orthogonal assay designs
- Experience in bioanalysis across a wide variety of standard and unconventional biomatrices, from plasma to toenails
- Comprehensive PK/TK modeling from lead optimization to clinical
- Method validation to meet regulatory and individualized Sponsor requirements
- Broad licensing for scheduled substances
- Proprietary electronic laboratory notebook system for streamlined sample handling, reliable chain of custody, and efficient reporting
- Thermo Watson™ laboratory management system
MPI Research Uses the Most Advanced Instrumentation and Current Technology
- HPLC with UV/FLD/RID/DAD
- Robotic automation for high-throughput sample preparation
- 24/7 sample receipt management
- Extensive storage capabilities at -20°C and -70°C
- Backup generators and uninterruptable power supplies